OUR WORK PHILOSOPHY
At Eatwell, we strive for excellence in everything we do, from outstanding guest experience to developing the talent and well-being of our people.
Many of our team members choose to join eat well restaurant because we offer competitive compensation and benefits, extensive training and development, and career advancement opportunities.
As we continue to grow, we seek young, energetic and passionate professionals to be part of our family.
If you are interested in becoming part of the “eatwell” family then please send your CV in English along with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE’RE HIRING TO ENHANCE OUR CULINARY TEAM
CHEF DE CUISINE / SOUS CHEF
We are looking for a confident and talented CHEF DE CUISINE or an experienced SOUS CHEF for two times award-winning restaurant – Eatwell based in Dubai. Eatwell prides itself in being the first lifestyle restaurant, offering health-conscious foodies in Dubai, bespoke meals designed by our wellness team.
Applicant must possess a qualification in culinary arts. Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar role at a hotel or restaurant of excellent standards, preferably in healthy and wellness food concept.
Interested applicants can submit their CV at email@example.com
WAITER / WAITRESS
We are looking for a confident Waiter/Waitress for two times award-winning restaurant – eat well based in Dubai. eat well prides itself in being the first lifestyle restaurant, offering health-conscious foodies in Dubai, bespoke meals designed by our wellness team.
- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of restaurant service
Contributes to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior
- Holds in-depth knowledge of menu items and increase the restaurant’s revenue through his/her sales efforts.
- Provides a friendly and personalized welcome for guests
- Offers an attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Diploma/Bachelor s Degree in Hospitality Management or any F&B Certification
- Minimum 3 years plus of relevant experience in the food industry
- Fine dining experience will be given preference
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Flexible with shift timings.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org